27 January 2010

Day Twenty seven

Phew, better late than never, eh? At 8:45 tonight I still hadn't had one drop of smoothie. And I could tell. It was just a busy day and I wasn't really hungry for most of it, so I just never got around to making one. But my energy levels were in the dumps. Anyway, I made the smoothie and drank the entire quart at one time. I feel like I could float away.....
  • couple handfuls of red grapes
  • a few frozen pineapple chunks (to get them out of the freezer)
  • a bunch of frozen mixed berries
  • collard greens
  • spinach
  • banana
  • agave
  • water
  • a few basil leaves (wow, a little goes a loooooonngg way)

And there you have it. Enough for one pint for my husband and one quart for me.

2 comments:

  1. The basil really surprised me on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm basil...interesting. i def excited to try this one!!!

    ReplyDelete