13 January 2010

Day Thirteen

Wow, its been almost two weeks already! How are you guys feeling? For today's smoothie I kept it simple, but I also made a small batch. I'll have to make some more this afternoon, and it just so happens that I've been craving one of my peanut butter milkshake smoothies. Yea, I'm sneaky like that. Ok, into the vita-mix today:
  • 1 kiwi with skin (ends trimmed)
  • handful of frozen pineapple
  • 4 big handfuls of spinach
  • 1 small handful of cilantro
  • 2 cups of water
  • ICE

The cilantro? It totally made this smoothie. I was awesome! But a little goes a loooooooong way. I'm just sayin'. Oh yea, and its got loads of health benefits, also. Enjoy!

Some of the questions I've been getting for my Q & A post: What do you eat the rest of the day? Do you plan your smoothies out in advance? Why don't you just drink a V8? Has your inventory in toilet paper gone up? Couldn't you just eat a salad? And many more! Don't forget to get your questions in! The Q & A post will be published this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment