- handful of frozen mango chunks (whatever was left in the bag, about a cup)
- big handful of frozen tart cherries
- two big handfuls of frozen granny smith apple slices
- 3 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 cup organic OJ
- 3 cups water (I needed more liquid to move all of that frozen stuff through the blades)
- 4 big handfuls of spinach
- flax oil
Let 'er rip! I actually blended it all up before adding the spinach and gave some to my children that way. They told me it was too sweet and wanted me to add some greens. I can't win with those two.
Later today I plan to make myself some soup with my vita-mix. My goal is to keep the temperature under 118* so all of my yummy ingredients stay raw and packed full of healthy enzymes. Would you like me to share other recipes I try out in my vita-mix or are you here only for the smoothies?