03 March 2010

Day Sixty Two

Well, oldest son has strep AGAIN, youngest son has a cold, husband is home and just feels "crummy" and my throat hurts. Bleck. Oh, and remember what my dog ate yesterday? All of it came (quite literally) squirting out sometime in the middle of the night. So I've spent the better part of today scrubbing floors & walls and the crate....fun times. Fun times. Green smoothie take me away!!!!
  • 2 c water
  • 1/2 c pineapple juice
  • 2 pineapple spears
  • 3 bananas
  • 3 big handfuls of spinach
  • ICE

My throat is so sore nothing tastes good to me. I'm just chugging the smoothies down because I know they'll help me get better. But what I really want to do is go back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. hi -I have been reading your blog via Google green smoothie alerts-I have finally started my own green smoothie blog-http://dailygreenbar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete