22 March 2010

Day Eighty One

...or alternately titled "The Monday with no Musings". I spent the better part of today at the doctor's office. My family has been sick for two months and I'm just sick of it! I've felt like crap off and on for over two weeks and after the week I had last week, I knew something had to be done. So now I'm on antibiotics. I'm not a big fan of the drug industry, but sometimes pharmaceutical intervention is a necessary evil. This is one of those times. So, I beg your forgiveness for not offering any Monday Musings today, but I will be sure to give you some Tuesday's Thoughts tomorrow.

I'd like to welcome all of the new followers that found their way here via No Time For Flashcards. Feel free to click around a bit, make yourself at home and let me know if you have any questions. I looooove comments and feedback. It makes me feel like I'm not out here in blogland talking to myself.

Today's smoothie was a bit sweet for me, but it had a higher than usual ratio of fruits. It was my day to be snack mom at preschool and I sent in a big bowl of fresh fruit, I took what was left and threw it in the blender with some bananas and spinach.
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • mixture of pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew & grapes.
  • ICE

Its yummy, but sweet. My boys didn't care for it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment