16 March 2010

Day Seventy Five

We were without power today for about 9 hours. Its typical, here in the Northwest. Today's outage was fairly minor. We've been out for days before. Oh, and Mr. Green Smoothie has never been in town for an outage lasting longer than a few hours. Typical. Anyway, I'm so glad I made my smoothie early this morning. But I had put it in the fridge and I don't open the fridge during outages because I want to keep the cold air in. Thankfully the power came back on and I was able to drink the rest of my daily quota. I was so afraid I might fail today. So, here we go:
  • 1 apple, cored & chopped
  • 3 c water
  • 4 big handfuls of spinach
  • frozen peaches
  • frozen strawberries

Its delish! This afternoon I felt really really bad, but I think it was the stress of the power outage. I'm feeling much better right now. Not 100% yet, but still much better. Its probably why I'm wide awake and can't get to sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment