26 February 2010

Day Fifty seven

Holy Chlorophyll Batman! I used up all of the spinach in the house yesterday and out of simple laziness I didn't go out to the garage today to get more. So I decided to use only mustard greens in today's smoothie. Yea, I won't be doing that again anytime soon. Yowzers!
  • 2 c water
  • 3-4 large leaves of mustard greens
  • 4 handfuls red grapes
  • 1 spear pineapple
  • 1 banana
  • squirt of agave
  • ICE

Upon the first sip it was actually quite tasty. However, after several large sips the back of my throat was on FIRE! I've never tasted anything so peppery. I couldn't even finish it. I dumped it out. Thankfully I had enough leftover smoothie in my fridge that I was still able to eek out a full quart for today. So yes, every once in a while, I do make a dud of a smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment