10 April 2010

Day One Hundred

WooHoo!!! We made it 100 days! It feels like just yesterday I got this hair brained idea in my head to start a blog! Thank you all for following and playing along. It really inspires me and keeps me going. Trust me, there have been a few days when I would have rather have said 'screw it' and just gone to bed. But I haven't. Because you guys are here cheering me on. I'll post a special giveaway tomorrow so be sure to check back!

I mentioned on Facebook that I was going to Seattle's VegFest today. It was amazing! More details on that tomorrow, though. For now I have to tell you what I found. A new very favorite juice. It's so delicious. Allow me to introduce to you Viovi. YUM......O! WOW!


It is pasturized, so its not completely raw. But its "gently pasturized." See, it says so right there on the label.

The color is beautiful. It looks (and tastes) a little like grapefruit juice. But I don't make that funky swishy face after drinking it like I do with grapefruit juice.

So obviously, today's smoothie features this new gem.
  • 1.5 c Viovi juice
  • 1 banana
  • bunch o' spinach
  • handful of frozen strawberries

I didn't want anything to over power the flavor of this juice. Oh, its heaven on earth, I tell ya.

4 comments:

  1. Is there a store around here (Poulsbo) that sells it? Or is this just what you discovered at VegFest? Sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at VegFest. Its not sold anywhere in our area and now I'm panicking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not sold in my area either -- I completely forgot, but when I was living in Europe as a teenager, I used to get blood orange juice all the time -- it was awesome! I just recommended my local favorite fresh food store to them on their website. They have an option on the website for them to contact you if they make a sale to a store near you after your recommendation. Couldn't hurt, if you haven't already done that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I found it at Central Market! I was so relieved!!!

    ReplyDelete