07 April 2010

Day Ninety Seven

Well that was embarassing! I can't believe I forgot yesterday's smoothie. Call me out on Facebook the next time that happens, will ya? I feel like I'm walking around in my underwear! I don't really know why. I'm delirously tired, can you tell? My alarm went off at 5 am this morning and I was in the swimming pool by 5:30. I swam with the adult master's program for an hour and then I went to the aquasize class that I normall attend for another hour. I came home, went over some math problems with my son, took a shower and hopped on the ferry to Seattle where I met up with my college roommate that I haven't seen in about 15 years or so. Spent a leisurly 4 hour lunch with her and then came home, fixed dinner and THEN I got to sit down. I'm exhausted. And my brain isnt' working right. I apologize for the misspellings and typos. But my smoothie is yummy : ) Wanna know what's in it?
  • 2 bananas
  • water
  • a big ole bunch o' spinach
  • handful of frozen mixed fruit (strawberries, peaches, pineapple & grapes)
  • an additionaly handful of frozen strawberries

It tastes like a strawberry banana smoothies. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment