16 February 2010

Day Forty Seven

Thank you so much for the support and feedback from yesterday's post. Its comforting to know that I'm not the only person out there struggling with my food relationship. Today's smoothie is more purple than green, but no worries, its still chock full of goodness!
  • 3 c water
  • 1 apple, cored & chopped
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 big handful frozen blackberries
  • 1 big handful frozen strawberries
  • 3 big handfuls spinach

I'm not a fan of seeds. In fact, I rarely use blackberries or raspberries because I find them so offensive. However, they pack quite beneficial punch. They offer a great source of fiber and they cling to, and rid our bodies of, some of the toxins trapped in the lower intestine and colon. So grab your straws and get ready for some detoxin'! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment