22 February 2010

Day Fifty Three

Phew! Monday's are tough around here. We homeschool our oldest son, but one day a week he goes into "school" with other homeschooled children. He's there from 10-3 on Mondays. My younger son has preschool on Monday mornings as well, then its off to aikido from 4:30-5:30 and then chess club from 6:30-8:00. It makes for a looooonnng day. My smoothies help carry me through. Today's smoothie was:
  • 2 c water
  • 1 banana
  • 1 whole lime ~ one complete half (rind & all) and the juice of the other half
  • 2 10 oz bags of frozen cherries
  • approx 2 Tblsp agave nectar
  • 3 huge hanfuls of spinach

YUM! It was like a cherry limeade. Delish! I brought enough to share to chess club and my friend's son downed a whole one and then asked for seconds (and thrids) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment