14 February 2010

Day Forty Five

Hello All! I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day. My Valentine spent most of the day on airplanes making his way back home to me. But I got to spend the day with my kids and some good friends, so all in all today was a success! Knowing we were going to eat pizza and cookies for dinner, I went with an old standby to be sure my children would drink it. They both had two servings. I feel better about dinner : )
  • 2 c OJ
  • 3 big handfuls of frozen pineapple
  • 2 bananas
  • bunch o' spinach
  • a few squirts of coconut oil*

I found coconut oil in a spray can (think PAM) at the health food store last week when I went in to pick up our raw milk. I'm finding its easier to incorporate into our smoothies in this form. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the health benefits counteract the carcinogens in the propellents. LOL! (I'm kidding.....sort of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment